The Sales Manager handles sales opportunities through close collaboration with the Director of Sales. The Sales Manager is responsible for generating initial contact with qualified prospects, sales leads and working towards the goal of building relationships and identifying specific opportunities for the sale of Lis7o’s products and services. The Sales Manager also works in the field and at events, both selling and with Canvassers to lead, coach, train and develop them.
– Identify and develop sales leads and generate Sales opportunities to drive Sales revenue.
– Selling via networking, events, social, referrals and cold calling.
– Deliver world-class service through timely and professional response to inquiries from qualified prospects via direct contact, phone and email.
– Deliver technical documents, marketing materials, and commercial data to qualified prospects as required.
– Work with other departments to ensure streamlined operations and efficient processes.
– Working with canvassers to lead, coach, train and develop them.
– Organizing group field activities and leading from the front of the pack, ensuring high performance, and monitoring compliance
– Motivating your team to grow their numbers, work hard, and have fun while doing it!
– Adapting people, processes and systems to maximize results.
– Piloting new strategies and initiatives.
– Effectively presenting, transforming, and reinforcing learning. This includes coaching both new and tenured team members then making recommendations based on training, observance, auditing and performance metrics
– Traveling as necessary
– Sales experience.
– Understanding of and experience with Salesforce and Zoho CRM tools.
– Experience with Google app and Cloud products.
– Knowledge of online marketing, advertising, and/or web design a plus.
Skills and Experience
– Motivated self-starter and fast learner.
– Persistent, driven and goal-oriented.
– Display enthusiasm and a can-do attitude!
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Be able to work under minimal supervision.
|Job Time||Full time|